Park 52 Application
We do not accept comprehensive re-usable tenant screening reports also known as portable screening reports.
How to Apply to rent
1. Review the screening requirements at: LINK
2. Schedule an appointment to view the property with a Park 52 representative before applying.
Completing the Application
*Each occupant 18 years or older who will be living at the property will need to complete an individual application. All married couples need to submit their own application - combined applications will be considered incomplete and not processed.
*Each applicant will have to upload the following documents, please make sure to have them prior to starting the application:
- Valid Photo ID with Date of Birth (ie: Driver's License, State ID, Military ID (both sides), Passport)
- Proof of Social Security (SSN card, W-2 or front page of recent year tax returns)
- Proof of Income (most recent: paystub within 30 days, disability, retirement, SSI statement, etc)(**disability/retirement/SSI, if not a current statement, you will need to provide 1 month of bank statements with applicant's name printed on it for verification)
- If self-employed:
- 3 months of bank statements with applicant's name printed on them
- Copy of applicant's business license
- Copy of recent year filed tax returns for the business
Application and Holding Deposit Payments are both due when you apply to have a complete application.
Application Fee: $50 per applicant (Non-refundable)
Deposits under $499:Holding deposit is $110
Deposits over $500: Holding deposit is $310
*When submitting an online payment through Payment Service Network with the link below. Payment can be combined and will be withdrawn from your account same day. You will need to have your Bank Routing Number and Account Number. *Debit/Credit cards not accepted.
Pets and Service/Companion animals
*Full body photo of any/all animals that will reside at the property (if approved) need to be uploaded to the application prior to the application being submitted.
*Service or Companion animals must provide documentation from physician and upload with the application prior to the application being submitted.
- The application will not be complete if we do not receive all the required documentation and the application and holding deposit funds. -
I have read the requirements above.