Park 52's Association Department provides both Full Service Management and Bookkeeping services. We are happy to tailor programs and service levels to meet the unique needs of your association. Park 52 is working with the nation's leaders in the community association industry, providing services in obtaining resale certificates, expediting payment processing and providing quality banking options to all of the associations we manage. Park 52 has been managing properties since 1982, and has grown with the changes in the industry, including Association Management. We have watched the evolving world of associations mature and understand the training and experience that is essential to running a successful association. Since The Condominium Act was implemented into the Washington state RCW's, communities have grown immensely in the Puget Sound area, as have the expectations of prospective owners in these investments. Our primary goal in the Association Management department at Park 52 is to provide the highest level of professionalism while maintaining a personal level of management to your investment and home.
Park 52's Commitment To Your Association
We commit to protecting your investment by...
- Providing quality and detail oriented services for each association's financial needs.
- Collecting monthly assessments as scheduled and paying vendors in a timely manner.
- Making every effort to ensure your investments are flourishing.
We commit to tending to your association's every need by…
- Attending and actively participating in meetings of the Board of Directors and Association members on an agreed upon basis.
- Tailoring to your associations specific needs by offering a wide array of services.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring complete satisfaction of the owners and Board members with the services provided.
We commit to preserving and improving your association by…
- Acknowledging your governing document's unique maintenance agreement.
- Utilizing years of experience in all aspects of project management.
- Providing around the clock emergency service to all owners and board members.